Vertical rise fiber glass door/ Freezer door
Vertical Rise Fiber Glass Door/ Freezer door :
Vertical rise fiber glass door is ideal choice for areas with side clearance restrictions. vertical lift doors are available manually operated or with electric or hydraulic operation. Vertical lift doors are ideal for loading docks, warehouses and areas with limited side room. Vertical rise fiber glass door doesn’t need any lubricant, no metal to metal contact, and complete gasket release travel design, and maintenance is virtually eliminated by superior C.A.D design. Electronic and mechanical locking options to meet stritest FDA/DEA requirements. Companies providing refrigerated environments face new challenges within their facilities as they strive for higher productivity at lower operational costs. Can operate manually if power fails.
- Adjustable “down and in” panel action provides positive seal and reduces gasket wear.
- Adjustable counter balancing weight system which eliminates costly torsion springs.
- Optional torsion spring counter balance
- Vertical rise door constructed with stainless steel casings.
- Power Models include, Standard Electro Mechanical operation for speed and long life ,Optional hydraulic operation available
- Vertical rise freezer door provided with “no frost” heater cable system.
- Sealed and unitized panel with pour type polyurethane insulated core and molded fiberglass shell with high gloss gel coated surface. USDA approved.
- Full perimeter adjustable gaskets.
- Fully adjustable thermostatic control.
- Vertical rise door constructed with stainless steel casing.
- Vision panels
Do you have a facility that is in need of an overhead door for your cooler or freezer area that is capable of maintaining the interior temperature of your cooler or freezer, while keeping the cold air out of the rest of your facility? Standard type overhead doors don’t have sufficient enough insulation to get the job done, and keep the ‘cold’ locked in your cooler or freezer.With a wide range of door styles and speeds available, we will help you find the right door for your specific application and budget. Let us know what you’re looking for, and our dedicated team will assist you in making the right choice.