Vehicle restraints / Truck restraints :
Each year, tens of thousands of american workers are injured in forklift related accidents many the result of the forklift falling off the edge of the loading dock. In a busy loading dock area, this can easily occur due to sloppy parking, trailer creep or premature truck departures. By securing the trailer with truck restraints reduce yourrisk of physical injury, property damage and downtime in your shipping & receiving department. With a wide variety of models to choose from, our vehicle restraints perform in virtually any application and secure the widest range of vehicles.
Manual truck lock :
Vehicle restraint keeps dock operations safe and secure during loading and unloading. Trucks and trailers are held firmly in place by a high visibility barrier style ram bar which can withstand a pullout force of over 30,000 pounds to prevent accidental separation from the loading dock during the cargo handling process.
- Manually operated with push bar : Wall mounted bracket on which to hang push bar
- Comptitively priced to make safety affordable
- Self cleaning spring and hook assembly
- Bolts to dock face and ground
- Restraining capacity55,000 lbs.
- Hook and hook housing constructed
- Out sidesystem: Two (*2) warning signs [one mirror reverse] for truck driver .
- In sidesystem: One (1) sign for loading / unloading operations.
Automatic vehicle restraints :
- Automatic positioning each and every time
- The unit is designed to automatically positron itself with carriage the moves upon contact with a trailer RIG that moves the restraint into the proper position for restraint hood to engage upon operation.
- Advanced Three Light Communication System is the New Standard
- Loading docks are noisy and horns may be missed. The Dock and Door System advanced 3 light systems has an amber caution light easily seen by the dock attendant warning a safe capture has not occurred, so they can take appropriate steps to secure the trailer.
- Designed With Keeping Contact with the Trailer RIG [ Rear impact guard] in Mind
- An exclusively designed integral gear motor, gear and brake assembly keeps the capture hook continuously engaged. Combine this with a low profile 9” carriage and a service range of 9” to 27” off grade and you have what you need in a vehicle restraint.
- Concise and Clear Communication between the dock attendant and the truck driver
- The Red/Green LED inside/outside lights and signs assure your dock attendant and the drivers are kept “in the know” for when it is safe to do any movement at the dock. We also incorporate an amber caution light in the event a safe capture has not occurred.
For sales, service, repair and install call us Phone : 586 – 0331, 24/7 Emergency service .