Steel Yard Ramps (SYS)
- Hydraulic Pump: Double-acting Two hydraulic cylinders
- The hydraulic system allows for smooth and quick rising of the front lip of the yard ramp to the proper dock or trailer height. Simply open the release valve to safely lower the unit into position. The pump is mounted internally to protect it from accidental damage.
- Undercarriage Assembly: Tubular steel box undercarriage assembly, 18″ solid rubber pneumatic profile tires, Heavy-duty wheels and solid rubber, pneumatic profile tires make positioning yard ramps easy. For stationary dock installations, standard Yard ramps are available in 30′ and 36′ lengths without wheel assemblies.
- Ramp Clamp: The optional ramp clamp assists operator in moving yard ramps over short distances. Forklift tine inserts into the swiveling lift loop and is secured by a locking device.
- Grating: Serrated for Traction Self-Cleaning.
- Serrated grating provides excellent traction and the open design prevents buildup of water, snow, oil, grease and miscellaneous debris. The lower end approach plate provides maximum support and smooth transition onto the ramp grating surface.
- Girders: Heavy-duty formed steel side girders provide main load-bearing capability
Steel side girders welded to steel Z members form a superior frame
- Multiple Z cross members are welded to the side girders, and then self-cleaning steel grating is welded to the Z members to form a one-piece unitized yard ramp.
- Safety Chain: Standard safety chains hold yard ramps securely to the trailer or dock.
- Tow Bar: The optional tow-bar features a fast-locking, easy hook-up to yard ramps and makes towing over long distances practical. A quick disconnect feature improves handling efficiency.