Single Swinging Seamless Molded Fiberglass Door Power
Single swinging sterile doors offer seamless molded fiberglass door panels that are non-porous, non-shedding, and non-absorptive. Our seamless panels withstand fingerprints, fading and corroding, even when using harsh chemicals such as Vesphene, LPH, or SporKlenz. With our all-inclusive program, we can engineer a complete interlock/access control system, packaged with the doors and hardware to ensure flawless installation and start-up.
- 1-3/4″ structural seamless molded fiberglass panel with polyester gel-coat finish.
- Tightest seal-3 sided and bottom sweep gasket on each door panel.
- CGMP, FDA and EMEA compliant.
- Complete turnkey system.
- State-of-the art interlocking system.
- Electro mechanical operator, microprocessor controlled in a 120 volt, single phase, with mechanical spring close.
- 1-3/4” thick structural seamless molded fiberglass panel with polyester gel-coat finish is non-porous, non-shedding, and non-absorptive.
- High-density closed cell poured-in-place polyurethane foam core.
- All hardware locations reinforced with internal steel backing plates.
- 20 ga. stainless steel edge capping for added protection and durability.
- White color standard. (Other colors available on request.)
- 16 ga., 304 #4 stainless steel fully welded and polished (through frame faces and throat.)
- Available in either single or double rabbet construction.
- Prepped for a wide variety of hardware options.
- Power operation utilizing an electro mechanical operator, microprocessor controlled in 120 volts, single phase, with mechanical spring close.
- Operator completely enclosed within a 16 ga. 304 #4 stainless steel sloped shroud.
- Overhead presence sensor to provide threshold and swing side obstruction detection.
- Push plate to open; time delay to close.
- In case of power failure, door can be opened manually at any time.
- Vision panel with standard sloped frame.
- Flush vision panel.
- All stainless steel construction available in 316L.
- 14 ga. stainless steel frames.
- Stainless steel-clad panel. (Fire rated and non-rated).
- Custom color (consult factory).
- Custom designed interlocking system.
- Hospital stops 4” or 6”.
- Stainless steel closer cover.
- Can provide any major lines and grades of architectural hardware.
Power Model Options
- Touch less wall-mounted activation switch.
- Actuators: Variety of activation devices available upon request.
- One year limited warranty on all components.