Single Swinging Seamless Molded Fiberglass Door Power
- Fiberglass doors available up to 8’ x 9’ with custom options available upon request.
- Panel constructed with a 1-3/4” thick structural seamless molded fiberglass panel and polyester gel-coat finish that is non-porous, non-shedding, and non-absorptive.
- 20 gauge stainless steel edge capping and all hardware locations reinforced with internal steel backing plates
- High-density closed cell poured-in-place polyurethane foam core.
- Constructed with Grade 1 Architectural hardware, stainless steel mortised hinges, LCN 4041 heavy-duty closer, Stainless steel push/pull hardware and frame mounted gaskets (perimeter, center astragal and bottom sweep).
- Power operation utilizing an electromechanical operator, microprocessor controlled in 120 volts, single phase, with mechanical spring close.
- Overhead presence sensor provides threshold and swing side obstruction detection
- Includes a Manual open with standard spring assist closer (used during power outage)
- Operator completely enclosed within a 16 ga. 304 #4 stainless steel sloped shroud.
- Push plate to open – time delay closing.
- Optional features include Vision panel, stainless steel construction, Hospital stops 4” or 6” and more
- Optional Features for Power Models include, Touch less wall-mounted activation switch and
- Actuators (Variety of activation devices available upon request).
- Environs fiberglass doors are covered under a one-year limited warranty on all components.