Pneumatic / Air powered dock leveler :
Air powered dock levelers are an economical alternative to hydraulic levelers, but are still operated with a push button activation. An air bag system is used to raise and lower the deck by using a air compressor. This leveler is available in a wide range of sizes and capacities and applications. Lockout/ Tagout maintenance strut enhance safety at the dock during required maintenance and adjustments with this high visibility safety feature on all air powered dock levelers. re – inforced coated polyester fiber air bag that can withstand anything from chemical spills to extreme weather conditions and even minor punctures, no springs and no hold down, you won’t have to worry about costly replacements or repairs down the road, lowering maintenance and service costs on long term. Dock and door systems air powered dock leveler provide superior performance in high frequency loading/unloading, heavy load and abusive environment applications.
- Smooth transition design includes a constant radius rear hinge, two point crown control on the front lip hinge and an optimized lip chamfer to reduce jolts to your lift truck operators, product and equipment.
- Low maintenance : Lifting system requires no scheduled maintenance, Lip mechanism requires no adjustment. Access to leveler pit is easy for quick clean out and inspection.
- Simple push button operation
- Integral maintenance strut and lip support
- High volume low pressure air lifting system