Keep your products cold without sacrificing employee comfort or workplace safety. Combine the temperature separation power of our energy efficient products. we’re dedicated to offering versatile savings solutions across all industries for customers who strive to reduce energy consumption, lower expenses and take advantage of rebates. Our consultative approach helps develop strategic, customized full-scale solutions to enhance safety, productivity and efficiency for your business.
- Laminated fiberglass door sizes up to 4’ x 8’ with custom options available upon request.
- Panel constructed with a 1 3/4” thick laminated fiberglass panel surface with finished edges of reinforced, fiberglass tube.
- All hinge and hardware locations reinforced with solid resin impregnated fiberglass tube.
- Constructed with Grade 1 Architectural hardware, stainless steel mortised hinges, LCN 4041 heavy-duty closer, Stainless steel push/pull hardware and frame mounted gaskets (perimeter and bottom sweep).
- Power operation utilizing an electromechanical operator, microprocessor controlled in 120 volt, single phase, with mechanical spring close.
- Overhead presence sensor provides threshold and swing side obstruction detection
- Includes a Manual open with standard spring assist closer (used during power outage)
- Operator completely secured within an aluminum flat top shroud.
- Push plate to open – time delay to close.
- Optional features for paired fiberglass door include Vision panel, UL fire rated. Knock-down frame, Hospital stops 4” or 6” and more.
- Optional Features for Power Models include, Touch less wall-mounted activation switch and
- Actuators [Variety of activation devices available upon request].
- swinging laminated fiberglass doors are covered under a one year limited warranty on all components.