Hydraulic edge of dock leveler :
Edge of Dock Levelers are platforms mounted to the edge of a building wall to assist loading and unloading of trailers in a limited working range of 3″ (72.6 mm) above to 3″ (72.6 mm) below dock.
Hydraulically operated edge of dock leveler model offer the convenience and safety of push button control. Hydraulic edge of dock leveler superior efficiency, durability and powered performance compared to mechanical edge of dock leveler. Made of high-quality, durable materials, Dock and Door systems hydraulic edge of dock levelers require minimal maintenance and easy operation.
- Cylinders and motor are fitted to the dock assembly
- Lip bevel helps protect forklift tires and steering systems and cargo
- Continuous front and rear hinge pins for enhanced strength and durability
- Widths ranging from 66″ up to 84″
- Projections of 12” and 14”
- In the event of a power failure, the cylinder arm can be disconnected from the ramp plate bracket allowing for mechanical operation of the leveler unit.
For sales, service, repair and install call us now Phone : 586 – 0331 , 24/7 Emergency service available.