FIRE PART INSPECTION PROCESS
- Pre-inspection coordination meeting
- Comprehensive inspection of each opening
- Component compliance
- Fire door inspection report
- Follow up consultation
- Annual re-inspection for continued code compliance
- Inspection of swinging type fire doors to meet NFPA requirements.
- Helps facilities prepare their fire door assemblies for local code compliance as well as The Joint Commission inspection.
- Inspection of smoke door assemblies to meet NFPA regulations.
- Visual identification of openings with a label.
- Priority scheduling and discounted rates.
In the event your frames, doors and/or components are missing the required fire rated labels, Dock Door Systems can help with the certification and relabeling of swinging type and vertical/horizontal sliding and rolling doors in the field. Dock Door Systems will be there through the entire certification and labeling process to help bring your frames, doors and components back into compliance.