Dock and door systems high speed roll up doors ensure the safety of your personnel and equipment and environmental separation and security. We determine the ideal door for your application, and then let you choose from an expanded selection of choice and pricing. Fabric screen door is one of the most economical solutions for temperature control and environmental separation in warehouse and manufacturing environments.
Safety: Vision panels can be added to any application to allow for a line of sight through the opening while promoting light transmission.
Energy saving : On exterior openings, an overhead screen door system can keep warm summer air from entering the building. Can keep the cold air out in the winter, helping furnace systems run more efficiently. In cold storage and refrigeration environments where food or pharmaceutical environment with lot of traffic every time opening door cold air go out and hot air come in.
Environmental separation : keep out out airborne pollutants such as dust, dirt, debris, flying insects, and other airborne particles. It also acts as a noise barrier, and deters theft and trespassing by acting as a physical barrier.
Interior high speed fabric door
Dock and door systems interior high speed door is high speed, high performance door is as visually pleasing as it is durable and virtually no maintenance. Our product is made of fiber glass composite materials that mimic the benefits of stainless steel but is more cost effective than others. direct drive motor opens the door at up to 50 inches per second improving traffic flow, productivity and energy conservation. It is simple to operate available in roll up or bi parting door.
- Available up to 16’ width x 16’ hight
- Self repair system allows for simple push-button reset after aligning the bottom bar
- Side frames are easy to clean and corrosion and chemical resistant Side frames offer more impact resistance
- A Fabric Screen door is one of the most economical solutions for temperature control and environmental separation in warehouse and manufacturing environments.
- Meets NFPA 701 and CSFM Standards for Flame Retardancy
- Dock and Door Systems fabric doors, typical applications include loading dock openings, warehousing and distribution centers, pharmaceutical supply rooms, clean rooms, refrigeration, automotive, conveyors, food processing, and any areas where affordable temperature separation is required.
Exterior high speed fabric door
Dock and door systems exterior fabric doors are proven to endure adverse weather conditions while requiring minimal maintenance.We offer a wide variety of high-performance exterior doors to keep your operation running smoothly. Designed to deliver security, strength and smooth performance, well-built exterior door keeps the flow of equipment, materials and people moving throughout your facility. Our exterior fabric door for maximum safety, tight seals for protection against humidity, dust and dirt, fast speeds for improved traffic flow, and a unique direct drive motor for smooth, consistent operation. When you choosing an exterior door you have to consider wind load and height of the building, Our doors are withstand high wind loads of up to class 5.
For sales, service, repair and install call Phone : 586 – 0331, 24/ 7 Emergency service.