Edge of dock levelers are for those with a slight variation between dock height and truck height. Edge of dock levelers are used when there is limited space, light to medium loads, and average to heavy traffic. They are more economical and less complicated to install than pit levelers. E.O.D available in 66″, 72″, 78″ and 84″ widths.
Mechanicalally operated E.O.D
Dock and Door edge of dock levelers are the largest selling edge of dock levelers in the industry. Edge of dock Leveler is a lever activated, torsion spring assisted model. E.O.D utilizes an adjustable torsion spring. It provides and economical transition from the building to the truck . Dual extension spring lift mechanism offers proven efficiency and durability. Careful engineering and rugged construction ensure extended life. Operation is safe and easy.
- Saves time and space with no need to store
- Leveler operating handle allows for a simple operation without bending over the dock
- Easily upgradable to hydraulic application
- Ramp and lip made of high strength, low-alloy steel
Hydraulic operated E.O.D
Hydraulically operated edge of dock models offer the convenience and safety of push button control. Dock and Door ‘s hydraulic, featuring power extension and retraction of the lip and deck, is the finest in the industry. Our exclusive speed control adjusts leveler descent speed. A standard Nema 4 single pushbutton control provides easy activation of deck and lip. It has quiet dependable operation via a two cylinder design with deck and lip cylinders.
The ramp width is 72 in. A steel dock edge, or approach ramp is required for proper installation. The Electric Hydraulic Edge-of dock is the easiest to operate. After the truck is backed against the dock, push and hold the control button. The leveler raises and the lip will extend. The unit comes complete with motor, pump, control box, cylinder, lines and oil. The truck must pull out for leveler to return to stored position.
- Easy install allows unit to quickly mount to any loading dock with a steel dock edge
- Tread plate design offers a positive non slip gripping action
- Product design conveniently does not require a concrete recess
- Solid steel construction offers long lasting reliable use
Capacities: Models are available with capacities of 15,000, 20,000, 25,000, or 30,000 lbs. For more information, please give us a call now
Phone : [ 956] 586 – 0331
24 hour emergency service available.