Edge of Dock Leveler
Dock and Door Systems Edge-of-Dock Levelers mount directly to the dock face and provide a recommended working range of +/-3″ and a maximum operating range of +/-5″ above or below dock. The units are offered with either mechanical or hydraulic operation.
Edge of Dock Levelers are for those with a slight variation between dock height and truck height. Edge of Dock Levelers are used when there is limited space, light to medium loads, and average to heavy traffic. They are more economical and less complicated to install than pit levelers.
Dock and Door edge-of-dock levelers are the largest selling edge-of-dock levelers in the industry. DLM’s dual extension spring lift mechanism offers proven efficiency and durability. Careful engineering and rugged construction ensure extended life. Operation is safe and easy.
Hydraulically-operated edge-of-dock models offer the convenience and safety of push-button control. Dock and Door ‘s hydraulic design, featuring power extension and retraction of the lip and deck, is the finest in the industry. Our exclusive speed control adjusts leveler descent speed.
- Vertical Rise Two Panel Bypass Coller Door
- Single Swinging Seamless Molded FiberGlass Manual Door
- Single Swinging Laminated Fiberglass Power Door
- Single Swinging Laminated Fibrglass Manual Door
- Single Swinging Seamless Molded Fiberglass Door-Power
- Single Sliding Metal Track Cooler/Freezer Door-Manual or Power
- All aluminum welded truck dock board
- aluminum dock board
- aluminum dock plate(A-B)
- Conatiner RAMPS
- Options for Bolt-on CURB Dock Board
- Rail Board
- Red Pin Steel Dock Board(C)
- Spring Loaded Aluminum Dock Plate
- Steel Dock Board(SC)
- Steel Dock Board(T)
- Steel Dock Board(TFL)
- Steel Dock Board(TFL-SB)
- Steel Dock Board(TNB)