Dock seals :
Whether safety, value, or energy conservation is essential to your business, these three brands have you covered. You’ll find custom solutions for applications in a variety of industries including retail warehousing, hospitals, food distribution, and manufacturing.Dock seals are foam pads that the trailer compresses into when it backs in and comes to rest against the dock bumpers, thus forming a gasket style seal around three sides of the loading dock. We have complete range of foam and air inflatable dock seals. Dock seals help prevent the passage of dust, insects, exhaust fumes, and other airborne particulates. Not only is a quality dock seal important for safety and productivity, but it can also be a critical component in keeping cooled air inside climate controlled and cold storage facilities, for superior energy efficiency.
You’ll find custom solutions for applications in a variety of industries including retail warehousing, hospitals, food distribution, and manufacturing. Find the lowest prices on dock seals at Dock and Door systems. Our foam loading dock seals keep dust, dirt and insects out of your warehouse. And they keep air conditioning in. Dock seals easily pay for themselves in less than one year with just the savings of your electric bill.We know that special dock seal designs are needed to accommodate different slopes and sizes of trailers.
Dock seal features
- High grade vinyl material comes in 22, 35, 40 oz gauges.
- Seamless construction, providing for less stress points from compression
- Yellow guide stripes offset 3” from inside edge of verticals provides higher visibility ensuring accurate docking.
- Heavy bonded polyester multifilament thread with UV protectant
- All sew lines are backtacked with locked stitching
- Pressure treated wood backing is rot resistant and chemically bonded to the high density foam used for the cushion
- Dock Seals are designed to accommodate your slope whether it is a positive or negative grade
- Tapered bottom reduces pinching between trailer and dock bumpers when compressed
- Curtain model headers are coupled with wedged top verticals to inhibit water accumulation
- Wear shields come in a variety of overlaps and materials
- Available for 8’ wide, 9’ wide, 10’ or 12’ wide openings
Find the lowest prices on dock seals at Material Handling Solutions. Our foam loading dock seals keep dust, dirt and insects out of your warehouse. And they keep air conditioning in. Dock seals easily pay for themselves in less than one year with just the savings of your electric bill. Please call us with any questions or for other sizes. Material Handling Solutions is a large distributor of material handling equipment, industrial supplies, office furniture, office supplies, and office electronics.
Call us now for sales and install dock seals Phone : [ 956] 586 – 0331 .